- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9098
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLAs).
- Provide high-level customer service via chat, telephone, or email.
- Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register.
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles.
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customer's experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges, and creating solutions.
- Also proactively identify any risks to service and the consequences to Access. You will drive and escalate mitigation.
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Technical Support Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- External Software Support experience;
- Escalation management;
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly;
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities;
- You are a role model for best practices and actively promote them. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently, and to a high standard;
- A good communicator, confident, clear, and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike;
- You work at pace, are goal orientated, and have a strong delivery focus;
- You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries;
- Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and the ability to work in a team.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days' holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare;
- Private Life Insurance;
- Christmas Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Meal Tickets;
- Gym membership paid by the company.