- Sector: Product & Engineering
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10658
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 100,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- Serve as a technical contact for divisional product & engineering teams and guide them through the integration process into our central platform.
- Evangelize the platform’s feature set and demonstrate the value from integrating into our platform.
- Understand and analyse the product requirements of divisions to help their product teams understand the integration work items required.
- Understand and analyse the technical architecture of divisional products and provide recommendations to their engineering team for integration into our platform.
- Guide acceleration engineering teams on the work needed to be carried out where it can make the largest strategic impact.
- Undertake peer code review alongside other members of the team, providing constructive feedback to other engineers.
- Work closely with the divisional engineering teams to ensure that the necessary technical requirements are met for successful integration of divisional products.
- Collaborate with divisional engineering teams to identify and resolve any technical issues that arise during the integration process.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide technical support and create training for divisional product teams as needed.
- Help support and educate the acceleration teams on the steps to integrate into the central platform and any new features.
- Champion divisional requirements on our roadmap and document best practice integration guidelines.
Learn through each product integration and identify ways that we could accelerate future product integrations.
- At least five years of experience in a technical role, ideally with a background in software development.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and the full software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of software industry engineering standards, applying them appropriately to the scenario at hand.
- Experience with API design, security best practices, and modern software development.
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms and services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of being able to guide engineering teams on work items they need to complete.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits