Revenue Cycle Dispute Resolution Coordinator
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 27 May 2023
- Job Ref: J8592
Revenue Cycle Dispute Coordinator
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Reporting directly to the Head of Revenue Cycle, this role is responsible for managing, delivering key objectives and targets for their team and the wider OTC teams. They will be part of a team and manage the day-to-day activity and help coordinate the timely resolution of customer contracts. This is a great opportunity which the individual can develop their career within a growing department and is key to ensuring the reduction of outstanding debt balances and ensuring high cash collection targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Responsible for the end-to-end coordination of customer disputes.
- Ensuring customers receive an enhanced level of response and the Order to Cash process has been implemented and is being adhered to.
- Delivering key metrics around performance goals, Cash and Debt reduction targets.
- Working alongside other departments and the wider divisional team members to prioritise and resolve customer queries.
- Any Ad-Hoc duties which fall under the OTC remit.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a proven track record in providing Customer Service for a large multi-national company.
- Order to Cash process knowledge and technical expertise an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent with systems and processes, drive automation and improve processes.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels within the business.
- Numeracy - the ability to deal with numerical complexity whilst maintaining accuracy through checks and controls.
- Customer contact experience including query and escalation handling.
- To work in accordance with the companies’ policies and procedures.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
- We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.