- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 25 September 2022
- Job Ref: J7408
Revenue Cycle Controller
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
Day-to-day, you will:
Reporting directly to the Divisional Revenue Cycle Manager, this is an end to end role and the applicant must drive improvement in invoice accuracy to ensure collection of all invoices. The Revenue Cycle controller role will ensure that all billing is completed in a timely manner in accordance with the current policy, and any backlog is fully accounted for. Each Revenue Cycle Controller role will be allocated their own divisional accounts, and expected to improve the Finance Customer Experience.
- Responsible for end-to-end OTC activity including invoicing and cash collections.
- Undertake all necessary activity to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Ensure Sales Orders are processed in line with company policy and to the agreed customer terms.
- Liaise with, and maintain the support of, the sales teams to ensure that new sales handovers are sent in with the necessary support and information.
- To check and process variable billing uploads.
- Contact customers for payment on invoices raised, proactive approach to ensure cash collections are maximised.
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with key customers.
- Process credit notes when required ensuring necessary approvals are obtained and to update the relevant billing systems accordingly.
- Working collaboratively with business partners to ensure customer queries and disputes are resolved promptly to enhance customer experience.
- Continually enhance the businesses systems and procedures to maintain a best-in-class service.
- Any Ad-Hoc duties which fall under the OTC remit.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and Positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
- 2-3 years’ experience within an OTC related role is preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving excellent results in an OTC environment.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels.
- Credible and professional behaviour.
- Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in a methodical manner.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- To work in accordance with the companies’ policies and procedures.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.