- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 11 August 2021
- Job Ref: J4038
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About you: Manage a team of Professional Services Consultants and drive revenue generation, lead professional services team, Implementation, Tech services, project managers whilst working with multi-disciplinary teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Management of consultants and development of staff objectives and performance reviews
- Achievement of individual and team quarterly consulting targets
- Establish skills sets and competencies required for consultants (where required individual training plans developed and linked to Performance reviews)
- Ensure all consultants achieve and maintain required level of product knowledge.
- Review, follow up and allocation of Help Desk/Training and General enquiries from clients to maximise revenue opportunities,
- Workflow management across the team and audit of quality of services provided to clients.
- Product system & functionality testing as and when required.
- Contribute to product direction by proactive feedback of software defects and/or enhancement requests to the Software Development teams.
- Manage development and delivery of product training.
Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent domain knowledge e.g., Finance, Manufacturing or Distribution
- Demonstrable Experience consulting and delivering successful Tier1 or Tier 2 ERP Projects
- Experience in managing, coaching, and developing a team to achieve overall team goals.
- Strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience working with HR and or Payroll systems
- Demonstrable Experience Project Managing Successful Tier 1 or 2 ERP Projects
- Technical / professional qualifications:
- Financial, Manufacturing, Distribution or Project Management qualifications are beneficial.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. Working in a fast paced, growing organisation with dynamic people who want to succeed.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.