Back to Job Search
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 21 January 2022
- Job Ref: J5010
Access UK Ltd
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one-step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal Opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You will work closely with the Head of PS: Projects, other managers, and PMO staff to improve the effectiveness and performance of the PMO Team. By focusing on timely responses for all divisions driving the standards across all divisions to bring economies of scale.
Support the management of timely contact with our internal and external customers, including sales, consultants, and support. You will help the PMO Team maintain the highest level of customer service, bringing the Company Vision to all our customers.
You will operationally manage the staff to support them with questions and queries to help them resolve customer issues; you will help develop their technical and customer service skills by coaching them, so that they continually learn from new experiences.
You will contribute and feed back to their monthly one to one’s with all and annual reviews in conjunction with the Head of Projects Office and other managers. Identify individuals who require additional help, or who are excelling in their role; keeping them motivated and providing assistance will be key to success.
Additionally you will take part in developing a collaborative culture within the Team and company thorough Positive communication; sharing of knowledge and information.
• Ensuring we maintain our SLAs for handover approval aiming for all customers to be contacted within 2 days of new orders being received to Professional Services
• Ensuring the speed of execution for all services to be booked within 3 working days or categorised with reasons why services cannot be delivered
• Ensuring the speed of execution for all software to be invoiced asap and within 3 working days or categorised with reasons why software cannot be delivered
• Act as first point of contact for services Handover assistance within team
• Escalations (handling more complex issues by direct intervention or calling on other resources)
• Contribution to One to ones / staff reviews
• Contribution to 12 monthly reviews in conjunction with the Head of Projects Office
• Demonstrate the Access values in all engagements and act as a role model: Curiosity, Resilience, Relating, Flexibility, Ownership
• Support personal development of each staff member
• Product knowledge
• Performance against target
• Customer service
• Professional Services Handover approval
• Achieving Team and Department Objectives
• Liaison with Divisional CM’s to enable improvement ideas for all of our customer engagements
• Feedback on performance with individuals within team
• Identify and escalate customers issues
• Sharing Information
• Maintaining your own personal development plan
• To work in accordance with the companies Policies and Procedures
• The duties outlined in this job description are in addition to current duties and will f
• Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.