- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 26 February 2022
- Job Ref: J5036
** Please note this role can be based remotely anywhere in the UK or Ireland **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
It is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progression IT Company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
These projects combine technical and operational natures as well as of varying lengths of duration dependent on the scale and scope, handed over from the point of sale.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own the overall project including creating plans, ensuring burn rates are monitored, days are aligned to the roll out plan and customer satisfaction is high. (95%)
- Attend weekly Project Team meetings with the customer to report on the progress of projects (financial status, scope status, schedule status)
- Identify risks, issues, and actions throughout the life of the project
- Establish options to mitigate risks and solve issues and implement agreed-upon options
- Ensure project milestones are adhered to by all parties by maintaining constant and consistent communication channels and ensuring that the relevant sign off documents are procured
- Attend Steering meetings and/or conference calls with customers and with internal stakeholders
- Ensure all communication is fully documented and recorded in line with internal project implementation methodology
- Work closely with all other internal teams to ensure there is clear communication on all projects and where required attend internal inter-departmental meetings
- Manage customer issues/objections through to their resolution
- Liaise with customers in meetings, both in person or over the phone to discuss their business needs and requirements. Will be especially proficient in running remote meetings via Teams, Zoom etc
- Obtain certifications on Access products and continually improve their knowledge
- Rely upon the Access Applause Hub to commend your colleagues and encourage the right behaviours in your project team
As a well-rounded Project Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
The role may include national travel that may include overnight stays.
What does Access offer you?