- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 12 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4532
** Please note this role can be homebased anywhere in the UK **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are looking for a Head of Delivery to join the Senior Management Team within one of our acquisitions, Omnifi. Omnifi are a leading provider of order and pay digital services to the hospitality and leisure industries.
The Head of Service Delivery ensures that the delivery of new products, new features and client focussed projects are managed appropriately. This could be across our Product or Agency clients, and you’ll be expected to co-ordinate and appropriately manage the functional and technical delivery, in order that the objectives and outcomes set by Omnifi as part of the overall strategic roadmap for products and services can be achieved.
Day-to-day, you will:
● Management of the Service Delivery function and a growing team of 4-8.
● Manage the day to day relationship with external resource provider(s).
● Agree and allocate the pool of technical resources and resolve any resource / skill conflicts.
● Identification of process and procedure improvements for the effective running of the Service Delivery function.
● Implementing approved service delivery organisational changes, process and procedures.
● Responsible for the production and maintenance of the Service Delivery Plan that delivers to the strategic roadmap.
● Assisting the Product Delivery Managers and Client Service Delivery Managers to resolve escalated issues, risks, dependencies and resource constraints
● Ongoing reporting on the status of the Services Delivery function to the SMT.
As a well-rounded Head of Service Delivery, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Significant hands on delivery experience in a digital environment (this could be in house, startup, agency or product)
- Previously managing the transition to a scrum team based agile delivery model would be beneficial
- SaaS experience
- Solid line management and mentoring experience
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.