- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 25 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3153
Divisional Marketing Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Divisional Marketing Manager will lead the definition and execution of the customer marketing strategy that will help improve customer retention and create cross sell/upsell opportunities.
This position will own the success of the divisional customer marketing programs, working closely with the head of marketing, sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to drive customer retention through marketing activities.
This will require utilising customer feedback, market data (competitive research and analysis), and industry trends to anticipate market, business and technology changes, to define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Use data and insight to identify and maximise customer cross sell and upsell opportunities across a broad range of products.
- Develop customer communication strategies and product collateral that empower the customer to maximise the value of their current product and promote the value of additional solutions.
- Plan, create and execute campaigns that nurture existing customers, across multiple channels which include; email, paid media, in product marketing, virtual and physical events
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders across product, sales and customer success to enable co-ordinated and consistent customer communications
- Track and report on key success criteria – e.g. MQL’s, SQL’s, NPS and Churn
- Innovate: Continuously seek to innovate in the field of marketing and product. Create an environment where new ideas and initiatives are generated and implemented
- Planning and executing virtual and physical customer events
- Planning and executing digital strategies including paid media and in product marketing
- Using KPI’s, customer data and insight to plan, inform and improve marketing strategy
As a well-rounded Divisional Marketing Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A self-starter with a can do/take charge attitude and high energy, to fit in with the fast pace and dynamic environment that is Access
- A track record of delivering successful customer marketing programmes
- Confidence working closely with multiple stakeholders across a number customer facing teams to assess client needs and develop sales enablement resources accordingly
- Solid understanding and experience in developing enablement material and collateral, with strong copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being a team player with strong inter-personal and customer relationship skills
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.