- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 09 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8390
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is one of the largest divisions in Access and provides financial, construction, warehousing, and fulfilment solutions helping thousands of customers to run their businesses successfully.
As a Team Leader within our Customer Success Management function you will manage a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to deliver on this goal.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success Management, you will be responsible for day-to-day running of a team of CSMs. You will manage and support your team to achieve their goals, driving a focus on delivering business outcomes to our customers through the use of Access software. You will have a commercial focus and work with the team on achieving account growth targets across their portfolio, whilst improving their Access customer experience at various points throughout their journey to ensure a successful renewal.
About the role:
You will manage a team of CSM’s to successfully deliver on key targets around account growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels including our digital experience, through our customer portal and webinar programmes, events, through one-to-many and one-to-few events and individual engagements.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage people:
- Develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated CSMs
- Ensure that all new team members go through structured induction
- Coach and support your CSMs to deliver results and the best possible service
- Work with your team members to maintain and review their employee success and personal development plans on a periodic basis
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Act as a point of escalation for your team
- Be commercially focussed:
- Ensure CSM’s are delivering against targets on account growth/Net Recurring Revenue (NRR)
- Ensure CSM’s understand their customers business objectives and incorporate these in Customer Success Plans
- Drive business outcomes through use of Flexpoints
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers at a senior level
- Be operationally excellent
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service and your CSMs are delivering in accordance with our CSM playbook
- Ensure our systems are used and kept up to date
- Drive innovation
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our success services
- Look for new and better ways of servicing our customers
- Think digital first in everything we do
- Encourage innovation across team
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Experience of managing teams in services organizations, overseeing delivery of services such as support, configuration, training and health checks
- Knowledge of business processes and business applications such as HR, finance, recruitment, retail, manufacturing and distribution
- Experience in growing NRR across a portfolio of customers
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insuranceand private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 6 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.