Account Manager - PeopleXD
- Location: Cork
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 29 March 2023
- Job Ref: J8551
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
You will be someone who can:
• Achieve a sales target for SaaS software licences
• Have a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
• Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
• Build a good relationship with the prospects and nurture every opportunity
• Host meetings at all levels with prospects
• Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
• Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
• You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include several nights away from home
• Be prepared to organise telephone reference sites or site visits for either you own or other team member’s prospects
• To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
Day-to-day, you will:
• A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
• A track record in providing solutions to the associated market
• An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
• Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
• Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
• Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
• Have a full driving licence
Your skills and experiences might also include:
• Previous experience in a B2B sales role.
• Sector specific sales experience preferred.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
• Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
• Attention to detail.
• Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
• Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
• Demonstrate a positive approach.
• Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
• Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.