Account Manager HSC
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 16 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8482
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Customer centric account manager / relationship manager with industry knowledge &/or preferred domain expertise in the area of Software as a Service (SAAS) Business Solutions – Health and Social Care; Private or Local Government sector or alternatively someone with a strong background in other SAAS business solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Customers’ business & identify upsell & cross opportunities across the Access Solution Portfolio’s (software, services & support)
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers to build relationships with all levels of contacts & drive Customer Satisfaction
- Achieve a sales target for software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets
- Build solution sales capability & become accredited across the relevant Access portfolio
- Build solution knowledge & be responsible for preparing & delivering your own customer proposals with support from pre-sales team either remotely or on customer site.
- Manage the end-to-end pipeline building & sales process from RFI, RFP, presentation, negotiation and contracting
- Work with and support the Support & Services team to maximise customer experience and value realised from the solution
- Support the marketing and customer engagement – e.g. webinars, events, case study creation, attend exhibitions or attend meetings in support of other salespeople. Use these assets to self-generate leads & opportunities
- Use the Access toolset to maximise customer engagement and provide regular reporting – Salesforce, Marketo & Customer Success Portal
- Ability to work dynamically and at pace to grow as new products or new acquisitions are added to the portfolio.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude & entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience in a B2B telephone & field Sales &/or Account Management roles in UK - Health and Social Care markets. Potentially also with similar software sector specific experience.
- Experience at working in a large or multi-national IT/Technology company in a range of roles & locations
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with Excellent time management skills with strong ability to prioritise
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email, written and presentations
- Ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrates a commitment to development and lifelong learning both for yourself & the team
- Acts with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Excellent technology skills specifically with Microsoft Office; Salesforce; Social Selling; Market mapping
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family! Love Work. Love Life. Be You.