- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2477
ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Thank you for your interest in The Access Group at this years Autumn Careers Fair 2020, to register your interest in this role and receive further information or be contacted by a member of our team, please submit your CV below!
Overview of the role:
At Access we love Software and how technology never stays the same, your role will offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using our software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers. Full training will be provided to allow you to assist our customers, enabling them to use our products to their full extent.
- Responding to customer queries via chat, email, or phone
- Resolving problems with software
- Promoting the online Access Community, including helping customers register
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Escalating issues to Support Analysts if required
Our key objectives are to enhance the customer experience of Support through promoting our online services and customer communities.
We will handle all initial contacts from customers who require support and will identify urgent issues and escalate these appropriately to 2nd line Support. Where the help required is less urgent, the Support Agents will promote the Knowledge Base and online community customer portal.
Where possible the Support Agent will resolve customer issues themselves, escalating other problems to 2nd line.
As a well-rounded Support Agent, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree qualified
- Strong computing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating Knowledge Base articles
- Excellent teamwork and strong work ethic
What does Access offer you?
- Personal Career Success Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (33) – buy/sell scheme (+/- 5 days), holiday accrual with continuous service
- The Access Group Big Break – our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- And much more!