- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 04 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4706
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Access ERP Division has the most comprehensive and advanced suite of software for finance, warehousing, supply chain management and construction and is rapidly gaining market share to be the number one software company in the UK. Underpinned by Access Workspace technology, we are building a game-changing ERP ecosystem and we want you to be part of this exciting journey.
You will be organised coordinator with a deep understanding of our products, their integration touch-points and functionality that our APIs can provide.
You will join our dynamic ERP Product Management team. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will manage the integrations of third parties with our ERP Product Portfolio with an emphasis on our Mintsoft solution. Liaising directly with integration partners, you will own the process and planning of integration activities, and the documentation and management of the resulting integrations. You will also be responsible for providing second line support for cases raised regarding integrations and be capable of investigating issues at a technical level. You will also execute GTM activities for each new integration to make the Access business teams aware of its existence to provide training and supporting documents to the implementation and support teams.
- Establish and document a strong integration certification process across all products.
- Create a functionality matrix for all integrations complete with customer-facing documentation, certification acceptance criteria and expected dev and support effort for each one.
- Contribute to pricing of integrations.
- Provide input to product teams on shortcomings and improvements to API suites.
- Act as 2nd line contact for integration support issues.
- Triage and prioritise candidate integrations, plan capacity and manage a transparent booking system for certifications.
- Deliver GTM activities for new integrations, documenting integration partners and their features for consumption by business teams, and setup, config and support docs for the technical teams.
- Maintain a business-facing list of available integrations, their cost and their feature sets.
- Set up telemetry to report on orgs, sites, and txn volumes for each integration.
- Excellent customer-facing skills displaying confidence and expertise with senior customer contacts.
- Deep knowledge of integration approaches as applied to ERP and associated industries.
- Deep understanding of customer utilisation of our product suite.
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- Excellent collaboration skills, able to work effectively with multiple teams and disciplines.
- Experience of managing multiple products in an integrated environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
- Familiar with Data Privacy agreements & Data protection laws