- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 11 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10099
Social & Community Leader
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
We are seeking a skilled & dynamic Social & Community leader to join our team and ensure delightful online experiences for our customers.
As a Social & Community Leader you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive engagement and online presence. Drive innovation to deliver proactive programs to increase customer engagement in Social and Community channels
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develops and implements digital strategies to grow the online Community and increase brand awareness
- Social Media Management: Create and curate content for various social media platforms, schedule posts, and engage with the audience to build brand awareness and foster community engagement.
- Community Building: Cultivate and nurture online communities related to Access products & services. This may involve moderating forums, groups or online spaces.
- Support compelling and shareable digital content, including blog posts, videos, infographics, and more, to engage and inform the online community
- Monitor and analyse social media and community engagement metrics to track performance and make data-driven improvements.
- Handle negative comments, online disputes, and crises effectively to maintain a positive online reputation.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries, feedback, and issues through digital channels.
- Collaborate with marketing, PR and customer support teams to ensure a consistent brand voice and message.
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Strong Customer Service skills are essential, this includes active listening, empathy and effective communication
- Experience in managing and nurturing online communities & forums
- A deep understanding of various social media platforms and how to engage with customers
- Proven track record of driving successful Social & Community programs
- Creating & curating content for Social media, blogs & Community
- Experience of engaging customers using new digital technologies and platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and insights to make informed decisions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work across cross functional teams
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.