Service Enablement Lead
- Location: Loughborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 27 May 2023
- Job Ref: J8399
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
The Service Enablement Lead is a newly created role within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Support Team. This role will require someone who is adaptable, organised, and able to manage conflicting priorities daily. Reporting the Programme and Change Manager, this role is integral to achieving our FY24 strategic initiatives and improving how we deliver Service Excellence to our Customers.
• Assist with projects and improvement initiatives by facilitating project meetings, creating and improving processes, ensuring the completion of associated project actions and uploading content to SharePoint.
• Own actions plans and partner across the business to resolve operational challenges, drive accountability and help improve Customer experience.
• Coordinate Customer Complaints and Escalations with relevant Leaders to ensure all are followed up and completed within relevant SLAs. Own the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process and assist the Leadership team to help drive required changes.
• Collaborate with Business Analyst to review, identify and report Operational and Customer Experience improvements.
• Attend key cross-functional update meetings, communicate critical outcomes/changes and assist driving change initiatives across ERP Support.
• Coordinate and communicate ERP Major Incidents and escalate to relevant stakeholders to ensure resolution within agreed service levels (SLA) on behalf of the Support Team.
• Own and report RCA for ERP Major Incidents to drive preventative actions.
Skills and Requirements
• Previous Customer Experience or related role.
• Basic understanding of project or continuous improvement principles.
• Strong organisation skills to manage multiple conflicting priorities daily.
• Analytical and logical mindset to understand complex issues quickly.
• Presentation skills and the ability to collate relevant materials tailored to diverse audiences.
• Excellent relationship management and experience working with various departments to build rapport quickly with Stakeholders.
• Explain the ‘why’ and articulate the end-state to engage team members and leaders in action plans and initiatives.
• Have Leadership qualities to drive ownership and accountability across various functional areas.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!