Senior QA Engieneer (MEDS)
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 12 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8681
What are we all about?
In Romania we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
- You are a dynamic, skilled Senior QA Engineer with a passion for technology and automation and a keen sense of pride in the work you do.
- You are collaborative, pragmatic, positive, competitive, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement.
- You demonstrate great communication skills and are able to communicate with, and advise stakeholders in various departments at various levels, making recommendations based on risk, commercial factors, Quality approach and strategic objectives.
- You show a great understanding of best practices, including: Why QA is necessary, objectives, cost of defects, principles of testing, software development models, testing levels & types.
- You are a technical person with knowledge of automation frameworks, performance, load and security testing.
- You are able to report risks and observations and identify areas where further testing may be required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design and develop testing to meet agreed acceptance criteria and stories using a range of techniques and technologies. Ensure QA standards are established, known, coached and followed within an agile team of 5 to 8 members on our Medication Management project.
- Write, develop and maintain manual and automated tests to enable maximum coverage, quality and scalability across products.
- Proactively develop QA processes and improvements for your projects within a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Manage effective test ware control, ensuring test packs are maintained, kept relevant and (where appropriate) version controlled.
- Understand and actively encourage automation design principles, best practices, coverage and strategy.
- Participate in defect identification, replication and communication including risks and required resolutions. Report and track root cause trends.
- Own Quality centered activities including: static reviews, collaboration with Development and Product, planning, early discovery of defects, exploratory testing techniques, optimal running of regression periods and pro-active risk management
As a well-rounded Senior QA Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Understanding of Test Design techniques for optimal coverage, including: requirements coverage, end-to-end testing, boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, exploratory testing, User Paths and scenarios, and data-driven testing.
- Experience in creating and maintaining regression packs.
- Experience working with SaaS or Web-based products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in E2E UI web automation using native Selenium WebDriver
- Good understanding of Risk and how to identify and assess it, including Risk-based Testing
- Experience in assisting in the development of test processes and improvements
- Desirable: ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, experience in testing of API layer, performance testing, data-driven testing
What does Access offer you?
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.