- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9004
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As the business scales at rapid pace the Salesforce team is growing, we’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the business at this exciting phase. The role will provide senior leadership of the technical function, ensuring the team are equip with the required technical skills. Your CPQ experience will shape how the implementation evolves to support the business growth, developing technical solutions to meet business requirements. You’ll be responsible for maintaining technical standards across the platform and own the development and delivery methodology.
- Architect, design and develop customisations using force.com technology.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements.
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components.
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organisation.
- Perform routine platform maintenance to keep technical debt at a minimum, ensuring the code base remains robust from a security and best practice perspective.
- Work closely with the business, communicating trade-offs between solutions such as config vs code.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Operationalise best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Manage Environment strategy and deployment process.
- Contribute to the Platform Development lifecycle process.
- Seek out ways to use Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, making recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Contribute to the development of team and the whole CRM function.
Competencies and Experience
- Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer (I ) certifications
- A range of other Salesforce certification desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce CRM data model and architecture.
- Experience working with various API technologies including REST API/Webservices.
- Background in CRM development with excellent working knowledge of force.com technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.