- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 29 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3784
Access is one of most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK’s top employers in The Sunday Times’ 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For’ for a number of years.
Over the last 5 years, we have gone from 380 employees to now currently over 3000, through both organic growth and acquisition. Access have a 2022 vision to be one of the top 10 UK Software companies which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. We now have over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive, which include SaaS, ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation, Health and Social Care, Not for Profit, hospitality and manufacturing.
The Salesforce Developer will play a vital role in helping the organisation grow by building scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform. You’ll work alongside Salesforce administrators and stakeholders, validating requirements and delivering solutions. You’ll be expected to maintain technical standards across the platform and contribute to the development and delivery methodology.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Seek out ways to use Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Identify bugs, apply fixes whilst maintaining requirement.
- Provide technical support.
- Salesforce Platform Developer (I & II) certifications.
- A range of other Salesforce certification desirable.
- Knowledge of web coding including HTML and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce CRM data model and architecture.
- Experience using a variety of middleware tools e.g. Pentaho, Alteryx, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft.
- Experience working with various API technologies including REST API/Webservices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of wider team.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.