- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 05 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8599
Revenue Cycle Manager
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Reporting directly to the Head of Revenue Cycle, in this role you are responsible for managing, delivering key objectives and targets for your team and the remaining Revenue Cycle teams. You will lead and manage the day to day activity and help motivate a team of approximately 10 individuals across a multi locational business. This is a great opportunity and a high profile role in which you can develop the department within a growing organisation whilst improving and maintaining a high billing accuracy rate, reducing outstanding debt balances and ensuring high cash collection targets.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Responsible for the end to end for specific divisions within Access, including Billing, Collection and allocation of receipts
- Ensuring the Order to Cash process has been implemented and is being adhered to
- Monitoring key metrics around performance goals, Cash and Debt reduction targets
- Monitoring staff performance and addressing any issues in a proactive manner
- Working alongside other team members to integrate new acquisitions into the business
- Responsible for ensuring all Sales Handovers are processed in a timely manner and all billing is kept up to date
- Providing support on ad-hoc duties requested by the direct manager.
As a well-rounded Revenue Cycle Manager, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
- Proven track record in Billing & Credit control for large multi-national company
- Team management experience and track record of developing individuals
- Extensive Order to Cash process knowledge and technical expertise
- Attention to detail and able to work towards tight deadlines
- Proficiency with systems and processes, drive automation and improve processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels within the business
- Numeracy - the ability to deal with numerical complexity whilst maintaining accuracy through checks and controls
- Customer contact experience including query and escalation handling
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.