- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 08 February 2022
- Job Ref: J5046
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
Working on a cloud-based payroll software and working with a variety of clients the Senior Payroll Officer shall process payrolls accurately and timely, support their colleagues to ensure work is executed in a satisfactory manner reporting directly to the Payroll Team Lead.
Day to Day
- Processing of client payrolls end to end with diligence and delivery within scheduled deadlines
- Responsible for accurate inputting of payroll information with minimal error rate
- Investigation of client payroll and employee queries in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Reconciliations and audit of client’s data at their request with written approval
- Ensure billing is captured accurately with every payroll processed for each client
- Liaise and communicate to clients by phone or email in a professional courteous manner
- To learn specific client requirements and become familiar with charge rates for each client
- Communicate charges to client before commencing additional work
- Ensure that clients payroll terms and conditions are relevant, up-to-date and is used at all times
- Compliance with company procedures, such as completion of checklists and verbal procedures advised by Management
- Complete Payroll Tax Reconciliations and Lodgment's for applicable Clients, including review of applicable Pay Items – All States required
- Provide Assistance and Training to Payroll Officers
- Assist with payroll checking, identifying, and communicating errors in a constructive delivery
- Assist the Team with the delivery of other payrolls as required
- Assist the Team with legislative and compliance requirements
- Provide guidance and advice where required
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations
- Ensure strict compliance with regulatory deadlines
Your Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge of processing payroll end to end in Australia
- 5 + experience in a similar role as a Payroll Officer
- Can work autonomously
- Detail orientated and self-driven
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Excellent communication
- Team player
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.