- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 22 June 2023
- Job Ref: J9180
Client Onboarding Consultant
What we are all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same.
It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
As Client Onboarding Consultant, you are part of the Access Centre of Excellence – our growing department on a mission to provide an excellent client experience through the lifetime of their relationship with Access. You will be involved in setting up, training, implementing and launching clients with their new or updated version of Access software, as well as delivering consultancy to ensure smooth adoption of our products.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Onboard new clients using our FlightPath methodology©, our best practice based approach designed to deliver timely value to our clients
• Manage the relationship with clients, focusing on achieving and maintaining client satisfaction
• Manage project backlogs, to ensure service level agreements are met
• Contribute to our documentation library, by preparing training materials and video tutorials
• Concentrate on your personal product knowledge development to extend your onboarding abilities
• Focus on continuous improvement of processes to ensure best in class services for our clients
As a well-rounded Client Onboarding Consultant, you are expected to be:
• Passionate about delivering great client service
• A promoter of our products, with excellent communication skills via e-mail, phone and through conference calls
• Analytical and with a problem solving mentality
• Able to plan, prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time
• Interested in learning new applications and technologies
• Having a first experience in customer support
• Familiar with mySQL or other database software
• Proficient in English
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll also be able to benefit from a range of perks:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card standard gym membership paid by the company
- We pride ourselves on being an organization that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.