- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 19 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4698
HR Systems Adviser
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company through the adoption of the Access Workspace Platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You’re passionate about HR Systems, change delivery, process improvement and problem solving with a sense of fulfilment in supporting others. You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise and communicate effectively within the team.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Own business as usual activities relating to the maintenance of our HR Systems including PeopleXD. This includes day to day queries from the HR Team and self-service queries from our employees.
• Escalating issues where necessary and own the management of permissions.
• Use data as needed, focusing on simplicity and ease of use for all employees.
• You’ll support the HR Systems Manager in the ongoing development and evolution of our HR system.
• Collaborate across the HR team, to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in a HR service delivery function
• Experience of system support including process development and improvement (enhancements, bug fixing, testing etc)
• Working knowledge of up to date HR Systems (People XD preferred)
• Experience of providing clear, accurate and insightful data in a variety of forms (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, interactive dashboards/tools)
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas, Pivot Tables & Lookups
• A track record of data analytic & cleansing skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to provide the simplest solution or identify issues in large data sets.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise through effective communication within the team.
• A strong communicator (both in writing and spoken).
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.