- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 24 June 2022
- Job Ref: J6178
Join the Access Family and see how
we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We're one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 5,000 employees.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
A natural people person who is passionate about creating a great experience, and centres decision-making around doing the right thing'. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
You will be experienced at working with senior leaders to create environments which drive high performance and engagement. Communicating, influencing and consulting with stakeholders in a way that is impactful and relevant play a key part of your role.
Success will be contributing to the overall People Scorecard and achieving KPIs for your specific business groups. You will report to the Head of HR and work closely with your colleagues within the People Team and your business leaders.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Partner with functional and divisional teams, providing consultative expertise and guidance on people matters, calling upon specialist experts from the wider People Team when appropriate to achieve the best outcome and employee experience.
• Understanding business strategies and aligning the People Plan to ensure the achievement of business objectives and how to measure its impact.
• Act as a trusted adviser to senior leaders, coaching, advising and influencing stakeholders to increase engagement and performance.
• Collaborate with the wider People team initiatives and embed across the business.
As a well-rounded HR Professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Currently working at a HR Partner level with experience of working within a fast-paced environment (ideally technology) with ever changing priorities.
• Experience working in a fast-growing business.
• Experience partnering with senior business leaders.
• Demonstrated ability to influence, challenge and engage stakeholders.
• Proven track record in driving strategic HR agenda aligned to the business needs.
• Comfortable with a common-sense HR culture; with a sound knowledge of employment law, you'll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy.
• Communication and great rapport building are your strengths; you're able to draw upon real experience of relationships you've successfully managed.
• You're a team player who is resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask. You don't shy away from rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
• Prepared to go outside of your comfort zone and be ready to fail fast, it's the best way to grow.
• You're resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change.
• A full driving licence and ability to travel is essential.
• Fun-loving team player - it's at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.