- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 24 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6759
Human Resources Business Partner APAC
Backed by Private Equity, the Access Group has just announced another successful refinancing cycle, having reached it growth targets in half the expected time.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
- A natural people person who is passionate about doing the right thing and creating a great experience. You are proactive and have a real passion to make things better, every day.
- Will be experienced at working with leaders to create environments which drive high performance and engagement. Communicating, influencing and consulting with stakeholders in a way that is impactful and relevant.
- Success will be contributing to the overall People Scorecard and achieving KPIs for your specific business groups. You will report to the Head of HR and work closely with your colleagues within the People Team and the business leaders.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Partner with functional and divisional leadership teams, providing consultative expertise and guidance on people matters, calling upon specialist experts from the wider People Team when appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Build relationships and act as a stellar role model throughout the business
- Influence and challenge strategic people plans within the functional and divisional leadership teams.
- Collaborate with the wider People team initiatives and embed across the business
- Act as a trusted adviser to leaders and provide guidance, support and coaching
- Work closely with the HR Adviser to continuously strive for improvements within the functional business areas
- Promote best practice and help continue to focus on Access being a great place to work
- Actively gives and seeks feedback to continually improve, understands input from others is helpful and leads to better outcome.
- As a well-rounded HR Professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Currently working at a HR Partner/Consultant level with experience of working within a fast-paced environment (ideally technology
- Strong working knowledge of AU Modern Awards
- A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities; you use your intuition to know what’s important and what can wait
- Comfortable with a common-sense HR culture; you’ll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy
- Communication and great rapport building are your strengths; you’re able to draw upon real experience of relationships you’ve successfully managed
- You’re a team player who is resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask. You don’t shy away from rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- A commitment to self-development and lifelong learning
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Prepared to go outside of your comfort zone and be ready to fail fast, it’s the best way to grow
- HR qualified with sound knowledge of employment law
- Strong and passionate character, plenty of self-drive and energy
- Proactive and solutions focused approach with a high level of attention to detail
- You’re resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
- Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office
- Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?