- Sector: Human Resources
- Expiry Date: 22 April 2021
- Job Ref: J3039
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
A strong team player who is passionate about working with people and driving improvement. You will have a passion for building awareness and education to people leaders, as well as being a proactive change agent; continuously reviewing how we can learn from our experiences; making things better, every day.
You will be experienced in a diverse range of employee relations, labour law and HR admin. Involvement in projects is key and you will work closely with the HR Partner, providing meticulous reporting to drive the people agenda within the business. You will enjoy daily communication with employees and leaders.
Success will be contributing to the overall People team and assisting with achieving the overall objectives for the Enable Scorecard. You will report to the HR Business Partner and work closely with your colleagues within the People Team.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support the recruitment team by providing a great on-boarding experience to new starters by processing systems, facilitating the Company Welcome Event and working with internal teams
- Own the personnel files and HR administration processes in both internal HR Tools and external REVISAL/REGES systems – employment documents, maternity/paternity, contracts, addendums, resignations and all employee lifecycle changes in the HR system.
- Work closely with the payroll responsible and provide the necessary input for salary calculation – automatized timesheets, absence/holidays evidence.
- Manage employees and leaders HR requests – employment proof documents, holidays/absence management, employee’s data reports, performance, disciplinary.
- Act as a main contact for our HR suppliers and benefits providers – meal/gift tickets, 7card, Private Insurance.
- Work with the HR Partner and other HR Advisers, to build and consistently deliver educational and practical workshops to leaders.
- Be responsible for providing detailed analysis, trending and reporting on employees/HR data ;
- Act as a trusted adviser to leaders and provide general guidance and support.
- Create and continually review key HR admin and legal processes and practices, ensuring accurate documentation.
- Actively gives and seeks feedback to continually improve, understands input from others is helpful and leads to better outcomes
As a well-rounded HR professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Currently working at an HR Specialist/Generalist/Advisor level with experience of working within a fast-paced environment (ideally technology).
- University degree and HR-related education/ courses.
- Knowledge and understanding of Romanian labour law and HR legal practices.
- Being an excellent communicator, with the ability to deal with conflicts and employees at all levels in the organization.
- HR generalist background, experienced on several HR areas (admin/legal, performance management, engagement …) you're happy juggling multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with a common-sense HR culture; you’ll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy.
- A commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Being resilient and ready to fail fast and but also going outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong and passionate character, plenty of self-drive and energy.
- Proactive and solutions focused approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Exposure to multinational environment and HR operations in changing organisations.
- · Excellent IT skills, specifically MS Office, experience with HR software.
- Fun-loving team player – it’s at the heart of our culture!
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Our moto “Love Work, Love Life” also means we value health and wellbeing of our employees, so you will have access to a private medical insurance (country wide) and you will have the possibility to include your family members at a preferential rate negotiated by us. You will also have access to lots of trainings/ materials on how to keep/improve your wellbeing.
Physical wellbeing is very important too, so if you enjoy staying fit, you can choose a 7Card membership where you will have access to lots of gyms, polls, dance studios, classes around the country.
Resting and disconnecting is critical for our wellbeing, so our standard vacation allowance starts with 25 days and it gets better with years of service in the company.
For Christmas preparation you will enjoy a nice bonus and if the overall pandemic context will allow, we will gather on a Christmas Party Event.
If you like our culture than spread the word! By bringing valuable friends or colleagues you will be rewarded with a referral bonus 6 months after their start. And since pandemics means as well adjustment, at this moment we work remotely, and we will continue with extending work from home beyond the current context to a standard average of 2 days/week depending on the role specifics.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.