- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3531
The Head of Marketing Operations & Performance is a key role to ensure we meet our strong commercial goals and objectives. This will be through combing Operational Excellence and Marketing Insight feeding into Data Driven Marketing engines. This includes managing Data and Analytics projects, optimising KPI reporting, providing insights and ensuring the underlying systems and process support these objectives.
They will be responsible for the running, development, and ongoing integration of the Martech stack, associated budget, for the divisional and central marketing teams to drive revenue and measure results. Including Performance v Target and associated plans.
They will work closely with our Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams to understand revenue goals, challenge business questions, and create measurable requirement with goals v budget.
Provide proactive, standard, ad hoc data analysis and models including funnel generation, performance through the pipe, diagnostics, and actionable insights. Ensuring visibility from enquiry to sale in an accurate and timely fashion.
This is an exciting new opportunity to provide analytical skills to deliver real business impact within a highly dynamic team. The role sits in the Marketing Analytics & Operations team that serves as a centralised knowledge hub that owns, develops, and deploys key Marketing and Business Development processes, platforms, and analytical assets to the Access Divisional and Central marketing teams.
- Drive incremental revenue through marketing performance measurement and insight to meet The Access Groups commercial goals
- Provide Board and Divisional level data, KPI Analysis and Marketing Insights with proposed action
- Enhance suite of KPI metric dashboards to enable deeper diagnostic analysis to drive data insights
- Manage Data & Analytics workload, team members and ensure on time delivery of projects within budget
- Manage the Marketing budget for Infrastructure and Data to drive consistency, demand generation growth and maximise investment through ROI analysis
- Develop processes across operational platforms to ensure effectiveness and maximum impact v cost
- Manage existing Data & Infrastructure vendors to get maximum benefit and onboard new vendors including due diligence
- Collaborate with Marketing Sales and Customer Success to build out a customer lifetime value model working with the Advanced Analytics manager based on spend through the value chain
- The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible and with a high-energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to extract ‘gold nuggets’ from analysis to provide insight, accelerate decision making and hit targets
- Managing teams, tracking workflow and showing impact of projects
- Managing budgets, performance and results related to the spend v outcome
- Consistent collaboration with business users and analyse user requirements
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Tableau or other major Business Intelligence tools
- Experience using Sales CRM, marketing automation and web analytics platforms
- Exceptional business and team troubleshooting skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Proven experience with data wrangling, data lake architecture design, building analytical models and implementing high value-add solutions
- Performing data analysis and reporting activities in a volatile and fast paced environment