Back to job search
Finance Assistant – Health & Social Care sector
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You have demonstrable experience working in finance sales ledger role. Accuracy in the work you deliver is a key driver and a professionalism to ensure customer billings and engagement add value for the business. Ability to work both independently and as a team including remote co-worker.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Process new customer orders and set up new contracts
• Raise invoices for the order in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure correct support plans set up
• Ensure correct level of consultancy services have been sold
• Input relevant data to ensure commission calculations are initiated
• Monitor and chase backlogs/phased billing
• Ensure discounts are correctly recorded and reviewed
• Process cancellations in connection with product migrations
• To provide statistical data
• To provide cover for Existing Business HSC Finance Administrator
• To review, amend and update current business process documents and present in standard company format for future training and use
As a well-rounded Finance Assistant, your Skills and Experiences are likely to include:
• Sales ledger experience
• Excel and word skills with ability to understand excel formulas (although not expected to formulate them)
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
• Customer facing role that will require you to work with both customers and a wide number of internal stakeholders.
• Meeting monthly deadlines
• Experience of documenting process would be advantageous but not essential
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
20 days ago
30 Mar 00:00