- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 23 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4569
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
Deliver, measure, optimise and report our digital marketing activities supporting the Access Group on their next phase of major growth.
Fuse your deep analytical skills with hands on experience of digital marketing technologies to be able to craft compelling and actionable insight that will drive performance improvement.
Responsible for working with a wide set of internal stakeholders to define and implement measurement strategies. Consulting with the necessary digital experts, make recommendations for performance optimisation and execute against those recommendations that align with Divisional marketing and wider business objectives; developing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insight.
What is essential, is a strong personal drive, commercial awareness, and a wide understanding of digital best practice across all paid, owned and earned channels, the ability to define and drive change in order to maximise performance, to be resilient to challenge and sometimes ambiguity.
- Alignment and collaboration with the Portfolio Marketing Manager to support the execution of the Marketing Plan in line with the core digital marketing strategy and approach to achieve Marketing pipeline targets
- Identifying continuous opportunities for improvement of pipeline growth by using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Understand the target audiences through ongoing interaction and feedback with the Product Marketing team and leveraging your commercial and digital experience
- Troubleshoot technical challenges connected to legacy and/or inefficient data collection, able to walk the walk and oversee the changes required with other teams
- Benchmarking, developing, evolving and maintaining meaningful, automated marketing dashboards to provide visibility of digital optimisation efforts against pipeline targets and digital KPIs
- Embedding a culture of performance management across the Marketing team to influence best practice approaches through the implementation of new methodologies of improvements to the analytical process
- Work as part of a small and focused Digital Squad (Web Lead, Marketing Automation, and Paid Media and Content Leads) to execute the delivery of digital marketing for assigned business area.
- Set and manage expectations so deliverables & deadlines are met
- Digital Acquisition and Conversion Optimisation. Create and implement new projects to help improve Conversion rates
- Plan/Measure Digital Channels effectiveness for the different Industry & Customer segments
- Segment prospect and customers based on demographics, behaviors like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and lifecycle status
Key skills and experience
- Working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Tableux etc.),
- Data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing stakeholder reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Demonstrates a passion for Digital and experience across multiple Channels is a must!
- Commercial awareness, Analytical mind + Eye for detail – ALL THREE required!!
- Ability to see through the Customers’ eyes and articulate via real insight and data, where improvements are needed to achieve a 1st class Website/Content/Buyer Journey experience
- Proven history of effective Stakeholder management across multiple Marketing clients
- Proven experience AND success executing multi-channel digital marketing plans
- Driven and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for data and continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders within multi-division and matrixed structures
- Vision oriented, able to work within current constraints and see the path ahead for more effective ways of working, innovative opportunities and be able to articulate a vision with a commercial return
- A confident and effective communicator, able to bring together the needs of different teams in the business and make successful business cases to senior stakeholders
- Data-driven mindset with a strong focus on setting clear goals that are tied to revenue and measuring and reporting regularly on results
- Bright, proactive, self-motivated, flexible and energetic team player who is able to work under pressure on their own initiative to achieve results
- Demonstrates a passion for Digital and experience across multiple Channels is a must
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.