- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: J8343
About the role:
Working within the Customers For Life team, the Data Insights Analyst will provide robust insights, analysis, and analytical reporting to interpret results and inform key business areas on operational performance, customer trends, and portfolio analysis.
This role will be responsible for developing and delivering required visualisations (dashboards and reports) to inform business decisions.
Another key responsibility will be to define and deliver insight/recommendations based on customer segments to enable the business to better understand its customer base and plan service delivery/resourcing accordingly and in line with the agreed strategy.
As a Data Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency of business operations through data analysis and statistical forecasting. Your duties include collecting and reporting on performance whilst delivering analysis & reporting to management and making recommendations for operational changes/priorities.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profits to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping overcustomers to have the freedom to do more.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Use data from various platforms/sources to analyse trends in operational performance and customer behavior;
- Collate, format, and deliver/present data & and insight to key stakeholders based on specific requirements/projects/programmes/initiatives;
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis of initiatives to drive improvements in customer experience and internal processes;
- Manage Data/reporting requests from functional areas;
- Guide and Coach other teams/team members on creating and using data/reports themselves;
- Identify inconsistencies in reporting and communicate ‘best practice’ to ensure consistency and escalate inconsistencies where appropriate;
- Provide insight and value to enable key stakeholders to interpret/drive improvements;
- Analysing data through a variety of statistical methods and models, from spreadsheets to graphs;
- Take personal responsibility for the Quality of data/reporting/insights delivered to the business.
- Self-starter who's analytical, comfortable with large amounts of data, creative and collaborative;
- The ability to work through and deliver several requests across multiple stakeholders
- Confidence in working with stakeholders at a senior level and working towards trusted advisor status;
- Problem solver & results driven
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Tableau or other BI tools for modeling data and presenting results;
- An analytical approach to problems, including the ability to identify potential gaps and flaws in a methodology;
- Ability to review data and provide insight to enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions;
- Ability to manage your own time and switch focus quickly in a rapidly changing environment;
- Pragmatic, competitive, and driven by continuous learning/improvement;
- Able to be flexible and adapt to change with a commitment to quality;
- Ability to quickly learn new applications & technologies;
- Desire to dig to understand and look for answers / solutions;
- Thirst to problem solve and drive improvements
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Experience using Tableau is desirable;
- Experience working with contemporary data warehousing technologies like Databricks is advantageous;
- Experience in delivering business insights from data investigations driving business improvements is desirable;
- Experience working in a support or process-led environment is an advantage.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare;
- Private Life Insurance;
- Christmas Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Meal Tickets;
- Gym membership paid by the company.
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't match perfectly, we'd still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we're all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun!
What's holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.