- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 06 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4395
About the role:
Join the customer care function for our event ticketing platform, Tonic and gift voucher platform, Soda. You will be responsible for the on-boarding of customers and the on-going support and account management of customers.
You are passionate about Customer Success and get a kick out of resolving a customer issue. You don’t accept the basics in life and you are restless in your efforts to excel both at work and outside of work. You have experience of dealing with large numbers of customers, are analytical (comfortable with data) and tech-savvy, and a great problem solver. You excel in building and maintaining close relationships with customers. You relish the opportunity to join a small but growing team – a team with a first class reputation for Service Excellence.
You will be responsible for on-boarding new customers on how to use our ticketing and gift voucher software, as well as managing a large volume of on-going customer relationships in regards to exposure on our website, usage of the system and general support. You’ll also be required to sell the product into inbound leads so sales experience is advantageous. You will be working with our development team on a regular basis; giving software feedback on new features and liaising with them on system issues that have been reported. This is primarily an email support role so proficiency in email communications will be required.
Other duties include:
● Liaising closely with the Sales team to ensure their clients are all in order
● System testing and reporting back on any issues detected
● Reporting to the Customer Success Manager on customer progress
● Attending meetings with customers and running training sessions
● Bubbly, charismatic and great communicator – Essential
● Confident on the phone – Essential
● Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care – Essential
● Technology savvy and capable – Essential
● Extreme attention to detail and a passion for maintaining standards and quality in
work - Essential
● Strong planner and organiser – Essential
● Ability to develop strong business relationships – Essential
● Ability to work within a team and independently - Essential
● Knowledge/experience in the nightlife industry – Desirable Benefits:
● 25 days holiday
● A match contributory pension and healthcare
● The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Spain
● Regular socials
● Office bar
● Tea, coffee, fruit on tap
● Cute office dogs
One of the UKs Top 50 Start-ups and Guardian Small Business Award Winner. DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK, Ireland and most recently, Australia. DesignMyNight also offers two ground-breaking systems to the hospitality industry: a booking and enquiry management software, Access Collins, and a ticketing software, Access Tonic.
Acquired by The Access Group in 2017, this incredible venture has enabled us to kick on to even greater heights, with the business just having launched internationally in Australia in 2021. Our office culture is something to boast about with pool and football tables in the office, prosecco-stocked office bar, regular press nights, complimentary company lunches, free fruit, tea and coffee and beer pong Fridays. We work hard and play hard so if you like the idea of that keep reading…
About The Access Group:
The Access Group is a leading provider of business management software to mid-sized UK and Asia Pacific organisations. It helps more than 47,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 3,250 staff. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.