Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
APS is the leading provider of Practice Engagement Solutions to Australia and New Zealand’s top 500 Accounting Firms and we are now part of The Access Group.
We are looking for a Client Success Consultant to join our growing, Client Success team in Australia (Sydney/Melbourne).
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Work with our clients to optimise the use of the APS product suite based on their business requirements
- Support our clients through the change management process
- The ability to identify upsell product solutions which in turn drives revenue opportunities
- Work with internal APS Teams to understand prospect/client requirements and assist with designing and presenting relevant solutions
- Project planning, co-ordination and execution of client focused projects from sales handover through to post implementation review and sign off
- Scoping and quoting ad-hoc client requirements including management of the project through to sign off and invoicing
- Software Installation and Implementation of the APS suite
- APS Product training & Onsite troubleshooting as required
- Administrative responsibilities required to ensure all internal APS systems are updated in line with Client success team requirement
As a well-rounded Customer Success Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A good understanding of accounting and compliance processes with experience gained preferably from working within a CA/CPA environment.
- CA/CPA qualified an advantage but not essential
- Change Management experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of project management processes
- Competent with software and technology
- Must communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects and self-manage deadlines to ensure delivery
- Time Management skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skill
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday you will also receive:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.