- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 25 March 2021
- Job Ref: J3017
CSM Operations Administrator
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in Customer for Life (CfL), our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come.
As the CSM Operational Administrator you will support our rapidly growing Customer Success Management function to deliver on our commitments to our customers and to Access. You will work closely with the CSM management team to ensure the business is run efficiently and accurately. You will also work with other functions across the business including sales, finance, renewals and other operations teams. You will not only be involved in our business operations but always looking for opportunities to improve our systems and processes. Ultimately this role is all about operational excellence.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contract administration – Working with our sales ledger function to ensure our customer contracts are set up accurately
- Administer Premier Customer Success Plans – Opportunities, sales handovers, CSM assignments, Support Engineer assignments and Success Days / Points
- Analysis and reporting – Analysing customer data, creating and managing reports
- CSM initiatives and projects – Work on and track CSM initiatives and projects across the group
- CFL systems – Create and manage requirements for our CFL systems in consultation with system owners
- Data quality – Work with our data teams to ensure our customer data is maintained to the highest quality
- Processes – Documenting, implementing and improving Customer Success processes
- Acquisitions – Working with new acquisitions to ensure they are up and running with our systems and processes
As a well-rounded Operations Administrator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel but also Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of financial and billing systems
- Previous experience of a using a support or CRM System. Salesforce would be advantageous
- Good analytical, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic, ‘hands-on’ approach to job/task execution – task focused with attention to detail
- A track record of being proactive, a team player and a history of making system improvements
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.