Content Marketing Executive - ERP
Join the Access family and see how we make software ideas become a reality.
Our core value of love work, love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profit and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Working closely with our sales and marketing teams, as well as SEO and digital specialists, you will help to deliver our search-first agenda and support the implementation of a customer-centric content strategy that ensures the product lines within the division are well positioned in the inventory management, 3PL fulfillment and ecommerce landscapes. This will require creating and optimising on-site content such as landing pages, blogs, case studies, inbound hubs and other resources with SEO team guidance. It will also require creating trending, industry relevant articles, videos, podcasts, guides and infographics to support wider business objectives to create demand, build awareness and generate sales opportunities.
The Content Marketing Executive role sits within the Access ERP Division and will be a crucial driver of our mission to build our authority as credible thought leaders and product experts. Your core objective will be to write high quality, engaging content that will drive relevant organic traffic and leads. You will also be responsible for researching, producing and updating content across other digital marketing channels, including social media and email, to help customers get all the information they need at every stage of their journey
• Research, and write web copy for multiple product lines - using SEO best practice and optimisation techniques. Copy will include landing pages, blogs, resources, case studies and more
• Optimise existing web content with a focus on driving traffic to the website from search results and mopping up demand for our product lines
• Work closely with the marketing team and digital teams to ensure all content marketing initiatives and activities are aligned with the search-first agenda to drive growth in search engines
• Collaborate with external agency teams to support the content manager in producing high quality content for digital PR and marketing campaigns
• Work with the content marketing manager to understand and analyse audience segments to drive content creation and campaigns
• Support the ideation and development of on-site search-first campaigns - thinking about content strategy, SEO optimisation and user journeys to drive traffic, engagement and leads
• Identify and execute content ideas to support brand campaign messaging used in wider customer marketing programmes.
• Work closely with various teams to utilise internal expertise and resource wherever possible when curating and creating content
• Use external relationships to support thought leadership content and seek out external content opportunities to increase awareness of Access and our product lines
• Support the execution of content plans for the division
• Work with the content marketing manager to continually monitor and review performance of content vs targets - optimising content plans and testing, measuring, and learning to find new approaches to move the needle
As a well-rounded Content Executive your skills and experience are likely to include:
• Proven experience in content marketing for an online business, preferably in both B2B and B2C software products
• Strong knowledge and experience in copywriting for the web, with an understanding of organic web traffic performance metrics
• Experience in SEO/search-first copywriting - with a foundational understanding of using SEO best practice to optimise content
• Confident following briefs for search-first copy creation
• Excellent content author, editor and writer, with great attention to detail and a focus on quality
• Excellent communication skills and happy to collaborate
• Editorial mindset with a strong understanding of digital customer journeys and experiences, and how to influence them
• Comfortable tapping into audience needs, language and content preferences across different marketing channels
• Demonstrated self-starter and team player
• Excellent people skills
• A quick learner with the ability to manage multiple projects, hit deadlines and offer solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate about writing and business technology
• An understanding of web publishing requirements and experience in using content management systems (CMS)
• Proven experience working in project teams with multiple stakeholders
• Education: Bachelor's Degree or marketing qualification preferred
• Experience in the technology or ERP preferred
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we take the development of our people very seriously. We will work with you to carve out your success plan and offer a genuine opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare discounts you will receive:
• A competitive salary package
• Giving back/charity days
• Quarterly socials
• 6 weeks sabbaticals (after 6 years' service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family