Back to Job Search
- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 06 October 2022
- Job Ref: J6235
Renewal Team Lead
**This is a Hybrid role based 1 day a week in our Loughborough Office**
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. Retaining and Renewing customers is a critical part of our strategy aligning all parts of the business to constantly improving and evolving retention programmes that positively influence renewal rates, de-risking future churn.
As a Renewal Team Lead within our Customer Success Management function you will manage a team of Renewal Specialists to deliver on this goal.
You will be responsible for day-to-day running of a team of Renewal Specialists and, depending on team size, managing a portfolio of your own customers. You will manage and support your team to achieve their Retention and Renewal goals.
About the role:
The role is split in supporting and guiding your Renewal Specialists team and managing you own portfolio of customers. You will provide a proactive approach to renewing our customers that de-risks future revenues against churn and adds value into the renewal process. Working in partnership with your divisional peers, you will energise the drive to retain every customer influencing all stakeholders as they execute churn avoidance programmes.
You will ensure we drive a high level of customer engagement through all our channels that is tailored correctly by customer segment and product configuration and you will use automation as a method to deliver at scale.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Own and deliver the NRR / Churn targets within your allocated Division and portfolio of customers.
- Accurately forecast and drive your team to achieve the Divisionally owned business outcomes
- Ensure the customer experience through the renewal process meets with Access expectations
- Manage a pipeline of renewals opportunities sufficient to meet renewal budget
- Provide accurate forecasting (budget, actual, variance)
- You will drive cross functional programmes designed to reduce the risk of churn
- You will be proactive in approach to secure renewal revenues early
- Develop and retain a team of high performing, highly motivated Renewal Specialists
- Ensure that all new team members go through structured induction \ onboarding
- Coach and support your Renewal Specialists to deliver to agreed budgets
- Work with your team members to maintain and review their employee success and personal development plans on a periodic basis
- Support your team to develop their career utilising our career framework
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Work with the CSM team to continuously improve adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure our systems are used and kept up to date
- Continually look for new and better ways of secure and retain our customers
- Think digital first in everything we do
- Encourage innovation across team Build and manage productive relationships with key stakeholder groups including our sales teams, professional services, support, operations functions, product and development
As a well-rounded Team Leader your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience of managing teams of renewals and retention specialists
- A passion for numbers
- Knowledge of business processes and business applications such as HR, finance, recruitment, retail, manufacturing and distribution
- Passion for customers and technology
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- Experience of escalation management and solving problems
- Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension you will get:
A Competitive Salary
Employee and Leadership academy
Giving Back/Charity days
6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain