- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10592
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love Work, Love Life, Be You; has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 75,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania we are proud to have more than 700 tech and software business specialist working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
The Access Centre of Excellence (COE) is responsible for ensuring that customers realise the potential of their partnership with Access through excellent service and provision of great, user friendly software applications that remove the complexity from business processes and allow companies to grow their business with ease and speed. The COE works closely with leaders across multiple Access Divisions providing services to both internal and external customers.
The focus of this role is to support the Divisional Customer Success Leaders providing data analytics and business intelligence services to support their businesses. The data you provide will be used to gain better insights into the business and support the decision making process.
This means producing reliable, useful and easy to understand reporting, dashboards and data visualisations, and using the data to provide insights into business trends that can help increase revenue and improve efficiency. You will be responsible for analysing, organising and maintaining large data sets sourced from multiple systems to create standardised views and analytics.
As a Commercial Business Analyst, you will be tasked with maintenance of existing reporting assets and creation of new reporting assets – for example to profitability analysis, Customer Metrics and risk analytics. Some work will be ad-hoc, responding to the changing needs of a dynamic software business.
Primary systems will included Salesforce, Tableau Excel and Power BI. Your role will involve the extraction and cleaning of data, as well presenting data to a high standard, to ensure understanding by a wide audience.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Create and maintain new Power BI, Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Create monthly management reporting across all CS areas of the Division
- Document any data processes to ensure a consistent approach as the team grows
- Create and maintain product level analytics – for example services attach rates, volume/price variances etc
- Develop and implement data quality checks and metrics to monitor data accuracy and completeness in both COE and divisional teams.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends and insights that can be used to improve business processes
- Engage in Budget planning to include the annual planning cycle and building the budgets from bottom up
- Creating analysis of results by geo and business line including but not limited to: Backlog reporting, Churn by product, Utilisation and operating margin by product and CSP product level attach rates across business lines
- Review and provide insights on product level profitability analysis and consolidated Customer Metrics
- Identify revenue trends to maximise forecast effectiveness and help target attainment
- Review trends of pNPS, Onboarding NPS by product and analyse data to create improvement plans
As part of a successful Operational Data Excellence Analyst Team, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A passion for data and analysis
- Proactive, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver tight deadlines in a fast paced team
- Flexibility and a willingness to engage in ad hoc projects as the business demands
- The ability to look into data sets and large groups of data of extract information
- Ability to understand trends in that data and offer insights to support the decision making process
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on large scale demands at once
- Ability to work in a team to achieve goals
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good working knowledge of Power BI
- Data manipulation and importing
- Data visualisation
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Ability to manage your own time and ensure administration tasks are kept up to date
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), you’ll receive life insurance and private medical assurance, dental discounts, International Employee Assistance Program, sport activities coverage, meal tickets and Christmas Bonus.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you. Work life balance is critical for us too, so for every 6 years of service you can benefit from a 6 weeks Sabbatical. In Access it pays to have friends – we have a referral bonus in place for every candidate you recommend that is not in our recruitment process or data base, you will be rewarded with a bonus after 3 months of employment.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.