- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2021
- Job Ref: J4126
** This role can be homebased anywhere in the UK **
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You have a great experienced in driving results through objectives, being self-driven and with the ability to drive objectives independently. You are used to stake-holder management, with cross-functional internal teams. You will be highly motivated with a keen interest in our Cloud migration.
About the role:
As the Cloud Migration Manager you will be responsible for leading the customer migration of Access on-premise products a cloud environment and our SaaS products. Using ERP as the proving ground, you will support and drive the goal to move on-premise customers to the cloud as either hosted customers or SaaS customers at an accelerated rate as part of Access 6.0. You will be expected to manage all aspects of the migration strategy; including planning and sequencing the target customers, tracking performance, success, risk management, the cloud sales team engagement and all other project deliverables.
This is an end-to-end role that will require you to provide day to day direction and management, progress to plan reporting, strategy updates and communication to the wider business, Divisional Management Team and the Access Technology Group.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Drive our Cloud based migration strategy, with the vision to achieve our accelerated 2-year plan
- Build relationships and work in close collaboration with the Senior Leadership and Sales Teams, identifying our ‘go to’ approach with customers
- Provide accurate reporting on our progress; identifying opportunities, both for migration and revenue generation
- Establish and co-ordinate the project management environment, including reporting, monthly status briefings and any necessary governance
- Review cloud migration tasks, schedules, and resources and make changes or additions, as appropriate to ensure the delivery of the plan to time
- Measure and evaluate progress against the migration plan
- Manage documentation and procedural process to facilitate customer migration
- Identify risks or problems and subsequently manage them to resolution, maintaining communication and escalation procedures where appropriate
As a well-rounded Cloud Migration Manager, your Skills and Experiences are likely include:
- Effective stake-holder management and influencing skills at all levels
- Be experienced in data analysis and driving actions through to outcomes using data
- Work independently in achieving objectives
- Strong leadership skills working with project teams
- Ability to work closely with process owners and other key stakeholders to communicate the progress of projects.
- Experience of technology customer migration process
- Knowledge of the Access product portfolio
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.