- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 17 January 2021
- Job Ref: J2727
CFL Operations Administrator
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Your role as the Operational Administrator will include responsibility for supporting all areas of the CFL (Customers for Life) Operations team providing cover and assistance where required. You will administer CFL system changes/updates (Salesforce, entitlements etc.) working in collaboration with other CFL Operations team members and central Salesforce team members. You will also provide administrative support in all our data reporting ensuring key stakeholders receive accurate and timely data to satisfy their specific requirements and will co-ordinate and update CFL operations project documentation as required.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Create and Manage Changes to our CFL systems (telephony, salesforce etc.) in consultation with system ‘owners’ (e.g. entitlement issue resolution etc.)
• Community Moderation working in consultation with the Community Manager
• Assisting customers with Support Portal/Community login, navigation and access requests
• Administer Customer Success Plans on behalf of CSM team (Premier Plan allocations, visit bookings via Focalpoint)
• Generate and provide reporting on CFL Systems data quality, adoption, system issues, downtime etc.
As a well-rounded Operations Administrator, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience managing / using a support / CRM System. Salesforce would be advantageous.
• Advanced Proficiency in standard office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Pragmatic, ‘hands-on’ approach to job/task execution – task focused with attention to detail
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.