- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2023
- Job Ref: J6321
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
This role focuses on delivering against your order intake targets. You will need to demonstrate the ability to create and execute prospecting and demand generation plans, extract customer needs and demonstrate product benefits, provide quotations and close sales. You will be proactive in your nature, be able to converse with the users at all levels and have an eye for the customer service side as well as the ability to negotiate to conclude a sale.
You will work with the Digital Sales Team Lead to form your sales plan with leads coming from a mix of sources including self-generation activities, marketing generated leads and current company accounts representing upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You have the ambition and drive to achieve and overachieve on sales targets by building good relationships with the prospects and nurturing every opportunity.
You will be responsible for your own book of clients and organise site visits for either your own or other team member’s prospects. You love coming up with new ideas and present them in team meetings, at exhibitions or seminars that you will attend.
Day to Day
- Achieve sales financial targets
- Achieve activity targets and customer centric KPI’s
- To proactively follow up, call, understand the needs of and engage with prospects/customers who have shown an interest in the solution through account reviews, lead generation or referral activity.
- Build a good relationship with the customers / prospects and nurture every opportunity
- To follow up marketing activity to actively encourage attendance at Access run events and/or webinars or to arrange demos and to proactively follow up marketing activity to the Access customer base to actively encourage attendance at solution’s specific webinar/events.
- To proactively call, understand the needs of and engage with Access customers who have shown an interest in one of the products through referrals passed from other departmental functions.
- Ensure a smooth handover to the delivery team
- Ensure correct usage of Salesforce with new business opportunities and existing customers
Your Skills and Experiences
- Ideally, some experience in selling SaaS
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Have good administration skills: you will be required to keep our lead management system up to date with pre-sales information and process orders in a timely fashion to ensure good sales reporting
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application!