- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 08 March 2021
- Job Ref: J2958
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We’re looking for an Agile BA with passion and energy, a desire to collaborate and a strong commitment to excellence to help define and deliver exciting new product to revolutionise our customers’ quality of care and operational efficiency. We're a team that wants the best of both worlds – the pace and challenge of latest technologies, whilst having a real purpose and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for someone who:
- Embraces an open, honest culture of continuous improvement
- Understands real needs of real people
- Is comfortable working with developers, UX, Design, Business Teams and Senior stakeholders
- Is organised, methodical and calm under pressure
- Is a self-starter who comes to work with their sleeves already rolled up
- Knows when to think 80/20
You will have:
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban) expertise in a digital/software product development environment
- Solid ability to identify and refine User Stories that follow INVEST principles
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and technical teams across the business
- Experience creating documentation to communicate detailed requirements to development teams
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and diagramming tools such as Visio, Gliffy, etc
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience running workshops, facilitation and stakeholder management/communication
- A reasonable level of technical knowledge so you can understand context and challenges of software solutions (components, data flows, integration, etc)
You will need to:
- Working closely with the Product Manager to turn high level feature requests into user stories with reference to existing functionality, product strategy, stakeholders, developers and partners
- Adapting, refining and prioritising user stories through review with the Product Manager, development leads and project stakeholders
- Working with clients and other stakeholders to elicit detailed specifications around feature requests
- Immersed in Agile delivery activities such as sprints, stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives
- Reviewing test plans to ensure required product functionality is correctly covered
- Help ensure teams are focused on MVP and subsequent incremental delivery of value
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get: