- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: J6773
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that CHS's largest customers (annual contract value of 100K to £6M) are proactively managed at a technical and business level ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and ongoing revenue generation.
The focus of the role is to provide an excellent customer experience by marshalling experts from across Access Cloud Hosting and Services Division in both reactive and proactive scenarios. We want our largest customers to have the highest uptime, highest performance experience with CHS, in order that they extend contracts and select CHS as their preferred infrastructure provider.
From this platform you will identify and develop opportunities to grow the IaaS footprint with these customers and drive significant revenue growth for the business. Churn mitigation through contract extension and renewal is also critical in order to secure the value of new revenue to the P&L.
You will be someone who can:
- Develop effective relationships with both IT and business leads within current and prospect customers to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the customers’ IT needs and convey a knowledge of the key tech suppliers within the industry
- Develop a sound knowledge of the full range of our IT Managed Service, IaaS Hosting, DR and Backup being key. Be able to discuss/demonstrate the value proposition for each offering.
- Clearly convey the benefits of Cloud IT solutions and how these integrate with hyper-scale cloud and on-premise approaches
- Show a solid understanding of Virtualisation and Cloud technologies, specifically around Cisco, VMWare and NetApp solutions. Office 365 and Citrix knowledge is also useful
- Hit/exceed predetermined sales targets in line with company growth targets.
- Develop and implement a prospect contact strategy ensuring prospect contact KPIs are achieved/exceeded.
- Lead successful tender bids to existing or prospect customers
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be aware of all inbound tickets and service requests from customers and be ready to manage escalation from the customer
- Provide high level service delivery management ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction with inbound tickets
- Co-ordinate delivery of customer orders with Architecture and Build teams ensuring a smooth handover in line with documented sales process
- Provide regular customer service documentation and review monthly with key customers, capturing actions, managing their delivery
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Maintain an overview of all contracts’ status, and work with customers to renew or extend ahead of expiry
- Use contract status as a leading indicator of churn risk and take action to prevent client loss or shrinkage
- Achieve sales targets growing new revenue from existing accounts (£800K ARR)
- Maintain CRM Systems such as Salesforce; keeping them up to date daily on your activities, tasks, plans, client emails , forecasting and general opportunities
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Build a good relationship with the prospects and nurture every opportunity
- Host meetings at all levels with prospects
- Provide a good level of account management to the customer working conjunction with Service Delivery Managers, Project Managers and the Engineering Team
- Deliver proposals that are professional accurate and include information appropriate to the sale using standard templates at all times.
- Ensure forecasts are accurate and timely.
- Provide innovative solutions are proposed to achieve sales targets when forecasts change.
- Gather information that facilitates decision making on future product or service developments, pricing and selling processes.
- Be a motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- Have a track record in providing solutions to the associated market
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Work independently or as a team
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Express ideas and concepts in a persuasive and compelling way
- Have strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role
- Previous field sales experience
- Sector specific sales experience preferred
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel (UK & US) and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.