Back to Job Search
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2022
- Job Ref: J7366
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
APS is the leading provider of Practice Engagement Solutions to Australia and New Zealand’s top 500 Accounting Firms and we are now part of The Access Group. We are looking for a Account Manager to join our growing, Client Success team in Melbourne!
Day-to-day, you will be:
- In this role you’ll manage and build strong relationships with your client accounts through regular and proactive contact, delivering maximum value against with each client’s case/needs.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through careful negotiation on renewals and actively identify upsell opportunities and seek referrals from clients.
- Create and maintain Strategic Account Plans for your client accounts.
- Maintain and grow a client success target pipeline and track all activity on CRM.
- Maximise learner engagement through current MyAPS resources, APS Connect and training sessions to surpass client expectations.
- Develop & execute winning strategies for retention & growth with our client success teams
- Use innovative and client-appropriate methods to engage learners and market through available channels and resources.
- Develop & execute strategies for retention & growth with our Client Success & product teams
- Manage the APS solution adoption process for new clients to an agreed specification and time frame.
- Be a key source of feedback and knowledge to our product teams – help influence our roadmap as a client champion.
- Be an internal customer leader – we believe customer success is every employees responsibility. We will look for you to lead us in defining what good looks like.
As a well-rounded Account Manager Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- An experienced Client Success Manager – ideally with a technology or SaaS business background or in client consulting/account management role (e.g. accounting, professional services etc.)
- Confident & comfortable discussing business problems with professionals such as Accountants, Partners and Business Managers
- Experience in delivering cloud solutions.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and understanding of technologies.
- Desirable Skills:
- Previous experience with a subscription Sales and Client Success model
- A background linked to the accounting industry to support in understanding the client’s needs in line with their business objectives.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday you will also receive:
A Competitive Salary
Giving Back/Charity days
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.