- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 30 September 2021
- Job Ref: J4297
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Manage an assigned cohort of Customers with the goals of increasing the customer retention rate and customer value
- Proactively assist with operational plan development and marketing activities, identifying areas for growth and opportunity, and ensuring good relationships are maintained
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting for monthly, quarterly and annual performance to the Sales Manager, including risk and opportunity analysis
- Implement and improve systems and working practices to improve quality, enhance customer service, reduce performance variances and maintain consistency
- Ensure the integrity of company databases and systems, entering all sales leads, opportunities, and other related data in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other key internal stakeholders
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience of complex/technical product and/or solution sales
- Strong understanding of technology based sales solutions
- Demonstrated success with account management and building long term relationships with customers
- Highly autonomous with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to confidently and clearly articulate complex business solutions
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels
- Previous experience working with payroll or HRIS or ERP solutions software
- Previous experience working in a technology organisation
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.