- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 30 April 2021
- Job Ref: J2943
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
A self-starter with a proven track record of designing and delivering Software/Technical training pathways and content using a variety of delivery formats including classroom, webinar, virtual and eLearning etc. You are passionate about employee development and are adept at working collaboratively with leaders to continuously identify, develop and upskill our employees. With strong prioritisation and time management skills, you can react to the needs of a fast-paced organisation, championing change and able to adapt and constantly evolve. You have strong analytical skills and are highly data focused.
You will be responsible for creating training programmes to both successfully onboard, upskill and allow for “Just In Time” training to facilitate employees working in a fast-paced and demand driven software support environment as well as provide continuous employee development.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design, build and implement a skills and enablement needs analysis process to ensure that product training needs are easily identified, and personal development plans are put in place.
- Working with the Customer For Life Learning & Development Manager to design, build and implement a robust and engaging onboarding training programme to adequately equip all new Support Engineers with the product skills/knowledge they need to confidently provide software support to our customers.
- Using data from our case logging software to create, maintain and initiate “Just in Time” training programmes to facilitate quick and seamless upskilling of employees to allow for agile demand driven scheduling.
- Working with our Certifications Program Manager to ensure all product training has suitable accreditation and designing our training pathways to enable employees to achieve the required accreditation levels.
- Work with leaders to improve overall team performance through identification of knowledge/skills gaps and employee development programmes to address these.
As a well-rounded Training Lead, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages with exceptional reporting, analytics and presentation skills.
- Experience in the Technology industry, ideally creating training courses and content to support product/software training together with experience in measuring the application of learning.
- Led training programmes and projects that have delivered high organisational value and benefits.
- Current training, coaching or mentoring qualifications.
- Up to date knowledge of learning and development techniques and best practice methodologies.
- Ideally, experience working with remote teams and/or teams across widespread geographical and global locations.
- Ability to manage your own time, and switch focus quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level, both to take on tasks and present results
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!