- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: J7165
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. We help more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Our innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
We are looking for an excellent Training Consultant to help our customers cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate our customers to use our services by experiencing its value first hand.
A consultant is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organisational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you need to possess.
The goal is to provide in depth system knowledge and expert advice to allow our customers to get the best and most efficient experience out of using our products and through delivering high quality training, encourage them to want to continue using our expert services.
Day-to-day, you will:
● Liaise with customers to establish a positive relationship
● Deliver and contribute to the development of effective training programs
● Conduct Individual and group training sessions
● Deliver training across multiple platforms such as Microsoft teams as well as face to face.
● Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
● Keep attendance and other records
● Travel to deliver onsite training domestically
● Occasional travel to deliver onsite training internationally
● Carry out consultancy work for the customer, including system set up.
● Data Migrations will need to be carried out occasionally
Skills and Experience:
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt your learning style, depending on the customer.
- Ability to influence a wide number of senior stakeholders both within the region and globally
- A high degree of self-awareness and judgement, and ability to take a personal stand on issues when required
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.