- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 23 November 2023
- Job Ref: J10521
SUPPORT TEAM LEADER – NPE Division
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
The Support Team Leader is responsible for a sub team (within the larger Support Team) of Support Engineers offering 1st and 2nd line support to Access customers while assisting the Head of Support to meet agreed service levels across the Divisional customer base.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Assist the Head of Support to ensure support team delivers against agreed team/individual targets and expectations. Assist in the prioritizing of the Support teams work load
- Manage support incidents/customer escalations that come through to the team
- Work with the Head of Support to ensure the full range of contracted support services are provided over operational hours including effective resource and capacity management
- Work collaboratively and liaise with other functional teams including CSMs, Product, Development, Account Management and CfL Operations
- Provide technical and functional leadership acting as an escalation point for Engineers within the team and a trusted expert advisor for Assisted Support enquiries
- Assist Head of Support with line management and mentoring of team members. Complete 1-2-1s, Employee Success Plan/Performance Reviews and Personal Development pathways
- Work with Head of Support to define, agreed and set individual/team targets
- Support the positive perception of Quality and Coaching within your team and complete agreed volume of Quality assessments per Engineer each month.
- Work with the Head of Support to organize and identify training and support for individuals
- Monitor and manage team absence and holidays
- Assist with recruitment of new team members - this includes reviewing CV's, conducting interviews, completing interview notes and making employment recommendations.
- Manage potential performance and disciplinary issues in conjunction with HR and the Head of Support
- Regularly meet with the Head of Support to review the workload of team members and support metrics across the team.
- Ensure correct support processes, procedures/Playbooks are followed within the team
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- 2+ years management experience – execution focused – a self-starter who is able to lead teams through change and maintain engagement
- Experience of leading a support team in a customer support facing role
- Analytical skills and experience of working with data and business intelligence tools
- Experience of case management, knowledge base, and telephony technologies, ideally Salesforce/Natterbox or similar
- Ability to work in consultation others in a complex multi-product/multi-division matrixed environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Operational management capability – pragmatic approach focused on delivery high quality work against agreed targets/action plans
- Customer-centric and focused on exceptional customer experience outcomes
- Good Interpersonal skills, empathy and determination to strive for excellence
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm and creativity in problem solving
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- Gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.