What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a motivational leader with experience managing a successful Support division and, with your colleagues in the Support leadership team, continuously look to improve the effectiveness and performance of your department.
Additionally, you actively develop a collaborative culture in your Team and company thorough positive communication and sharing of knowledge and information.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage and lead a team of Team Leaders who in turn manage a team of 1st and 2nd line Support Engineers, driving their performance, ensuring that the services provided meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Continually seek opportunities to improve service and drive initiatives to support growth and improve efficiencies.
• Focus on timely responses and management of all contact with colleagues, and customers, maintain the highest level of customer service, bringing the Company Vision too life for all our customers.
• Drive a learning environment that develops both technical and customer services skills.
• Retain and develop talent and create succession plans by coaching the team and ensuring the team feels motivated through praise and recognition.
• Foster a customer focussed environment with clear responsibilities and expectations for the team.
• Proactively identify any risks to service. Access and activate, drive and document mitigations and escalations.
• Address key drivers for customer contact or dissatisfaction and proactively drive improvements.
As a well-rounded Support Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• You have a solid experience of service delivery and ensure your team understands the customer needs and deliver the expected outcomes.
• You are flexible and pragmatic and respond to shifting priorities with a strong delivery focus.
• You identify and apply new ideas in new contexts and you think beyond traditional solutions to help the running of your teams and the wider department.
• You communicate with confidence. You are clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers, colleagues and your team alike.
• You are able to organise the team to handle outstanding call volumes and achieve above industry standard of resolutions.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!