- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 30 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3666
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About You: We are currently looking for a Software Engineer/Salesforce to be responsible for building, enhancing, and maintaining products and systems to enable the business plans and long-term objectives using the identified architecture. Are you passionate about software and want to be involved in some fabulous projects and be part of an innovative team?
Day-to-day, you will:
- Successfully develop, deliver and maintain high quality software.
- Contribute to quality activities,
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Proven experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools & techniques.
- Provide 3rd tier support and/or expertise for the area of
Skills and Experience:
- Significant knowledge in Salesforce development, including Apex Classes, API’s
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and translate these into code.
- High numerical reasoning and logic ability with good problem-solving skills
- Experience of one or more relevant programming languages, frameworks, and databases C# Net Core 3.1 + .Net Standard 4.7.1+
- Ms SQL Structured Query Language, EF 6.0 + (MVC Entity Framework, Object-Relational Mapper) and Dapper (micro ORM), Type Script, Angular 9.0/10, Node.JS, RxJS Angular Library
- OAuth 2.0 flow for Authentication
- Concepts of (knowledge of): DDD (Domain Driven Design), MVC, DI, Dependency Injection, Builder and Abstract factoring.
- Be willing to adapt to significant changes in either technology or environment.
- Broad operational knowledge in 21st Century IT (Cloud, Social, Mobility)
- Knowledge on Architecture Best Practices and Patterns (Domain-Driven Design)
- Proven experience in using a TDD approach.
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Experience with deployment and development on Microsoft Azure
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.