Back to Job Search
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 11 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8711
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand our customers’ business needs – from the Hospitality sector to the Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit or Construction plus many more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
In Romania, we are proud to have more than 350 tech and software business specialists working in Timisoara and around the country and we are not stopping here.
Are you a React expert with at least 5 years of experience and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a highly skilled senior software engineer to join our team and take the lead on a React transformation for our Rio EPR software. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills to save lives and support doctors and nurses in the UK and beyond by developing cutting-edge solutions.
If you are passionate about using your skills to make a difference in the real world and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Take a lead in shaping our front-end development strategy
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on requirements
- Create, review, and maintain required technical documentation
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines
- Improve, maintain, and refactor existing legacy functionality
- Work closely with Agile teams consisting of a Product Owner, Team Lead, Developers, and QAs, ensuring that you contribute to all Agile Ceremonies.
- Support and mentor developers, with a focus on adherence to our front-end strategy.
- Review team pull requests to ensure the highest level of quality is met
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
As a well-rounded Junior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Highly proficient with React (5+ years’ experience), bonus if you also have Angular experience.
- Highly proficient with HTML, JS, and CSS.
- Highly proficient with TypeScript.
- Experience using Redux.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services
- Experience using the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of OWASP security principles
- Experience in defining the technical direction of a large product
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team of developers.
- Experience working in an Agile team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day – day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- 7 Card Sport Allowance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break – all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
At Access, we’re all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life, and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.