- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 21 October 2023
- Job Ref: J10025
Onsite Support Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
This person is the front face of the organisation to the clients and users calling for technical IT support. They provide a critical point of communication and contact for the whole IT organisation between themselves and their clients.
The role of the Onsite Support Analyst is to primarily assist the customer to find the solution to any problem or question they need help and guidance with. We can turn a customer’s bad day into a good day by providing a first class service that really makes a difference!
This position will involve being an on-site presence within client environments, including being the first point of contact for customer contacts as well as handling walk-ups.
If you’re an experienced Onsite Support Analyst who can provide first class technical support and advice, then this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Incident Management:
- Receive and log all calls and emails from all customers and record all pertinent information
- Provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents
- Ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant teams.
- Provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents
- Maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI's
- Proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests
- Maintaining telephones and troubleshooting basic telephony issues
- Working with supplier support contacts to resolve complex technical issues
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Resolving technical issues, updating Status/Workaround/Resolution within our Service Desk system
- Request Fulfilment:
- Creating and maintaining user accounts throughout various IT systems including AD user accounts
- Managing shared drives, user access and permissions
- Communicating with customers about the status of incidents and requests and updating our ITSM Support Tool in a timely manner with accurate information
- IT Service Management:
Knowledge and experience of IT Service Management processes and procedures: -
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management and understanding change management processes
- Asset Management – maintaining asset management databases accurately and meticulously
- Service Catalogue / Service Level Management
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- One year of PC technology experience, including Windows OS and MS Office (W10 or newer)
- One or more years of demonstrated experience supporting, maintaining and configuring distributed environment of Desktop Devices
- Experience of Citrix Environments
- Experience of M365
- Experience of working to an ITIL Framework
- Experience of Mobile Devices and Technologies
- Experience of Windows Server Environments
- Customer Relationships
- Excellent Customer Facing and Collaborative Skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills balanced with effective communication skills with all levels of technical and managerial staff
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.